Get the gift of a good night's sleep with this Serta Presidential suite flippable, two-sided mattress. Designed for luxurious comfort, the Serta Presidential Suite Plush Mattress provides top-of-the-industry strength and support. The mattresses are made with a unique set of features to balance luxurious comfort with proper support, and feature the same innerspring unit used intheirflagship Perfect Sleeper mattresses. These mattresses are two-sided allowing for mattress rotation and more balanced wear-and-tear.
The Presidential Suite Plush mattress is made with Sertas 800 Continuous Support® Innerspring, which combines their continuous coil design with Head-to-Toe Coil Construction to help promote proper back support and reduce motion transfer. Plus, Sertas Total Edge® Foam Encasement strengthens the mattress edges. Featuring layers of Support Foam that cushion the sleeping surface, the layer of Cool Twist Gel foam contours to your body for increased comfort and to help relieve pressure and encourage airflow for efficient temperature regulation.
- Comfort Scale Rating: 5 (1 is Firmest - 10 is Softest)
- Mattress Height: 14"
- Flippable 2-Sided Mattress Design
- Combines Softness and Support for Maximum Comfort
- Cool Twist Gel Foam Contours to Your Body and Helps Relieve Pressure
- Quilt Lux Foam
- Gentle Support™ Aire
- 2" Gel Active® Gel Foam
- 1/2" Swirl Gel Memory Foam
- 2" Serta® Support Foam
- 800 Continuous Coil System with Foam Encasement
- Continuous Support Innerspring Provides Reliable Support and Helps Encourage Better Sleeping Posture
- Fire Shield® Fiber
- HEIQ V-Block™
- $99 Comfort exchange made within 120 days after the first 30 nights
- All sales final.
- Many in-stock items are available for immediate delivery.
- Deliveries outside of Zone 5 subject to minimum purchase requirements and manager approval.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- ¾" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 ½" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Sweet Dreams Mattress does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers’ decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer’s warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with Guardsman Gold 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
- Guardsman Gold 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases .... $199
Our furniture comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with some brands having a longer warranty see store for details. 5 yr Accidental Protection= $99-$299
MATTRESS WARRANTY VOID FOR FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Not having the current same brand box spring (adjustable bases may be any brand)
- Not having at least 5 wooden slats with 3 leg supports on Full, Queen, or King size beds.
- Not having a center support leg on bed frames. Ask about our heavy duty support systems.
- Stains or abuse. Protect your investment with our waterproof mattress protectors.
- On quilted top mattresses, up to 1.5” body impression is normal.
- On non-quilted smooth top mattresses like Tempur-Pedic, up to ¾” body impression is normal.
120 NIGHT COMFORT EXCHANGE GUARANTEE- (NO REFUNDS)
Try the mattress for at least 30 nights and up to 120 nights. If you are not happy with the mattress, you can exchange it for another model from our selection. Fee $120 per mattress, $99 per box spring. Limit one exchange per customer. Stains or smoke void this guarantee. We recommend our mattress protectors. There is a 20% restocking fee on adjustable bases which can only be returned between 30 and 120 days.
DELIVERY & PICKUPS
An adult must be present to sign for delivery or pickup. Product damages must be noted at time of delivery or pickup. We request that you call in advance to schedule a pickup time. Customer is responsible for properly securing and transporting merchandise when picking up.
California King size is approx. 72” Wide x 84” Long, Regular King is approx. 76” Wide x 80” Long. There is a 20% restocking/exchange fee for ordering a California King when a regular king is actually needed.
Questions or Comments? Call 704-799-0048 or Text 704-706-2436 for assistance. Click Here for Sweet Dreams Mattress & Furniture location and contact information.
When it comes to buying new bedding for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find anything that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right mattress can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your new mattress often, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain your mattress for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best products available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your mattress.
Come shop with us!