A Cooler, Deeper Sleep
Tempur's new breeze® mattresses were designed in their thermal laboratory to help manage the micro-climate between your mattress and your covers for a cooler, deeper sleep all night long.
Research suggests a cooler sleep environment helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer with less tossing and turningfor better quality sleep.
The LuxeBreeze Firm is suited for someone who prefers a firm mattress feel that provides the cutting edge in temperature regulating materials along with Tempur-Pedic's famous body-contouring support and pressure relief. Taking breeze technology to the next level, the all-new TEMPUR-LUXEbreeze™ has a 4-level system of cutting-edge cooling materials that work together from cover to core to keep you cool all night long.
The breeze® system of cooling technologies promotes extreme breathability and noticeable surface cooling.
A. Cool when you lie down.
The SmartClimate™ Max Dual Cover System feels instantly cool. The SmartClimate™ Max Dual Cover System for the LuxeBreeze has twice the cooling yarn in the cover compared to the SmartClimate™ ProBreeze.
B. Cool as you fall asleep
For the next 20 minutes, youll feel the cooling sensation of our advanced PureCool+™ Phase Change Material.
C. Cool all night long
Over the next 8 hours, the extremely breathable comfort layer, TEMPUR-CM+™, allows the heat and humidity normally trapped under the covers to be cycled out of the mattress.
D. Next level air flow
The new ventilated TEMPUR-APR™ Support Layer, Tempur-Pedics most pressure relieving material, delivers a step up in both pressure relief and overall breathability.
- Comfort Scale Rating: 3 (1 is Firmest - 10 is Softest)
- Mattress Height: 13"
- Cool-to-Touch Cover
- TEMPUR-CM+™ Comfort Layer
- Ventilated TEMPUR-APR™ Support Layer
- SmartClimate™ Max Dual Cover System Features An Enhanced Zip-Off Cover With Double The Cool-To-Touch Comfort Combined With A Super-Stretch Inner Layer So You Feel Cooler When You Lie Down.
- Removable, Machine-Washable Cooling Cover. Crafted From Ultra-High Molecular-Weight Yarn, It Moves Heat Away From Your Body. A Sleek 360-Degree Zipper Makes For Easy On And Off.
- High-Stretch Performance Panel Designed To Be Lightweight, Breathable, And To Enhance The Pressure-Relieving Power Of Your Mattress.
- Infused Into The Top Layer Of The Mattress, PureCool+™ Phase Change Material Is An Exclusive, Next-Generation Technology That Absorbs Excess Heat - So You Feel Cooler While You Fall Asleep.
- Comfort Layer Features TEMPUR-CM+™ Which Was Expertly Designed For Maximum Airflow And Breathability - Dissipating Heat And Delivering All-Night Cooling Comfort.
- Ventilated TEMPUR-APR™ Support Layer, Tempur-Pedics Most Pressure Relieving Material, Delivers A Step Up In Both Pressure Relief And Overall Breathability.
- 10 Year Warranty
- 120 Night Comfort Guarantee
- Free delivery and set-up on purchases of $699 and above
- $59 delivery and set-up on purchases of $698 and below
- $59 delivery and set-up on purchases of Clearance, Floor model, or Sanitized items
- $20 Old bedding removal on all deliveries
- $99 Comfort exchange made within 120 days after the first 30 nights
- All sales final
- Many in-stock items are available for immediate delivery
- Free delivery and set-up on purchases of $699 and above (Includes old bedding removal)
- $199 delivery and set-up on purchases below $698 (plus $20 old bedding removal)
- $199 comfort exchange made within 120 days after the first 30 nights (EAST COAST only)
- Allow at least 3 weeks for delivery
- All sales final
- Warranty claims submit to manufacturer
For delivery details, call us at 704-799-0048
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- ¾" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 ½" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Sweet Dreams Mattress does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers’ decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer’s warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with Guardsman Gold 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
- Guardsman Gold 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases .... $149.99
Questions or Comments? Call 704-799-0048 or Text 704-325-6788 for assistance. Click Here for Sweet Dreams Mattress & Furniture location and contact information.
When it comes to buying new bedding for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find anything that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right mattress can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your new mattress often, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain your mattress for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best products available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your mattress.
Come shop with us!