Twin and Full Sizes In Stock. Inventory subject to change.
A lower-profile hybrid mattress that combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam mattress, the 8" Weekender Hybrid Plush is ideal for kids and guest beds, bunk beds, daybeds, and trundles. It is a medium-soft comfort level made using certified foams and textiles. Quilted memory and soft comfort foams inside the mattress conform to the body to help relieve pressure points and reduce motion transfer, while heavy-duty tempered coils provide strong support. Its five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction, providing great value at a low price! Fitting in most cars and all trucks and SUVs, the Weekender also comes packaged in a box for peak portability!
- Twin and Full Sizes In Stock. Inventory subject to change.
- Comfort Scale Rating: 5 (1 is Firmest - 10 is Softest)
- Mattress Height: 8"
- "Making It Right!" No Cutting Corners. Better Ingredients. Better Value
- Sweet Dreams Private Label Collection
- Packaged in a Box for Maximum Portability. Fits in Most Cars and All SUV's and Trucks!
- Made Using CertiPUR-US Certified Foams and Oeko-tex Certified Textiles
- Quilted Memory Foam Conforms to the Body and Helps Reduce Motion Transfer
- Soft Comfort Foams Help Relieve Pressure Points
- Heavy-Duty Tempered Coils Provide Strong Support
- 5 Year Warranty
- $99 Comfort exchange made within 120 days after the first 30 nights
- All sales final.
- Many in-stock items are available for immediate delivery.
- Deliveries outside of Zone 5 subject to minimum purchase requirements and manager approval.
All mattresses or foundations with proper support and are stain free are protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects and faults in materials. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of another piece. The limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preferences
- Normal changes in softness or body impressions over time
- ¾" body impression is the standard for all foam mattresses
- 1 ½" body impression is the standard for all inner spring mattresses
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover fabric and handles
- Corner guards
- Burns, cuts or tears
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses used with inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Mattresses displaying stains or soil
- Mattresses WITHOUT the original Law Tags in place
- Merchandise sold "As-Is" or "Floor Model sample" unless otherwise specified onsales order
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase and the warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label tag.
Adjustable Bases Warranty
Sweet Dreams Mattress does not approve nor deny a warranty claim as that is the manufacturers’ decision. We will, however, expedite service on the manufacturer’s warranty by submitting to the manufacturer all of the information needed on the warranty claim form.
Protect your investment in an adjustable base with Guardsman Gold 10-Year Protection Plan This comprehensive 10-year plan covers mechanical or structural failure of the base for the portion of the original manufacturer's warranty that has expired, including frames, welds, mechanisms and electrical components.
- Guardsman Gold 10-Year Protection Plan for Adjustable Bases .... $199
Our furniture comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with some brands having a longer warranty see store for details. 5 yr Accidental Protection= $99-$299
MATTRESS WARRANTY VOID FOR FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Not having the current same brand box spring (adjustable bases may be any brand)
- Not having at least 5 wooden slats with 3 leg supports on Full, Queen, or King size beds.
- Not having a center support leg on bed frames. Ask about our heavy duty support systems.
- Stains or abuse. Protect your investment with our waterproof mattress protectors.
- On quilted top mattresses, up to 1.5” body impression is normal.
- On non-quilted smooth top mattresses like Tempur-Pedic, up to ¾” body impression is normal.
120 NIGHT COMFORT EXCHANGE GUARANTEE- (NO REFUNDS)
Try the mattress for at least 30 nights and up to 120 nights. If you are not happy with the mattress, you can exchange it for another model from our selection. Fee $120 per mattress, $99 per box spring. Limit one exchange per customer. Stains or smoke void this guarantee. We recommend our mattress protectors. There is a 20% restocking fee on adjustable bases which can only be returned between 30 and 120 days.
DELIVERY & PICKUPS
An adult must be present to sign for delivery or pickup. Product damages must be noted at time of delivery or pickup. We request that you call in advance to schedule a pickup time. Customer is responsible for properly securing and transporting merchandise when picking up.
California King size is approx. 72” Wide x 84” Long, Regular King is approx. 76” Wide x 80” Long. There is a 20% restocking/exchange fee for ordering a California King when a regular king is actually needed.
Questions or Comments? Call 704-799-0048 or Text 704-706-2436 for assistance. Click Here for Sweet Dreams Mattress & Furniture location and contact information.
When it comes to buying new bedding for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find anything that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right mattress can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your new mattress often, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain your mattress for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best products available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your mattress.
Come shop with us!